HandiWall Panels Only, 12" H x 8' L, Carton of 4
The 8' Lenghts have to ship Freight Truck, so we require a minimum order of 2 Cartons for free freight shipping. Please note if you live in a rural area, freight may be higher than usual and we may have to charge a small additional fee, you will be made aware of this if this is the case.
Each carton covers 32 Square Feet
HandiWALL® is a cellular PVC slatwall base which can be directly installed in full 96", 80", or 48" panels. The panels can also be cut to size to fit tighter storage spaces.
HandiWALL® allows a flexible layout that easily adapts to changing storage needs over time.
- Manufactured in the USA with blended Cellular PVC material that is tested and listed with Underwriters Laboratories
- 100% Recyclable with a resin classification of 3. Strong and durable
- Water and moisture resistant, easy to clean
- Smooth satin finish and graining for wood colors provides a high-end aesthetic appeal
- Scratch resistant with normal use. Color pigment is throughout making scratches easily repairable and less noticeable
- Four (4) panels per carton in 8′ lengths, eight (8) panels per carton in 4′ lengths
- Color-coordinated installation screws and trim
- Profile dimensions: 12 1/4″ x 11/16″
- Compatible with all HandiACCESSORIES® and other standard slatwall accessories
- Available in eleven (12) colors: white, antique white, oak, taupe, gray, maple, black, silver, graphite, Victorian slate, beechwood, and driftwood.
HandiWALL® Technical and Quality Attributes:
- Fire-tested by independent laboratory (ASTM E84 Test) ranks HandiWALL® in Grade A (index of 15) for flame spread
- 3″ On center slats, 12 ¼ ” high (includes ¼“ for tongue and groove connection)
- Meets our ISO certified manufacturing process and is quality tested to be compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 standard:
- Length, Form, Fit and Function including shape of slats, connection of panels, assembly of slatwall accessories
- Incoming Quality Control for color and materials requirements for lot consistency
- Strength testing every production run via in-house calibrated fixture
- First piece inspection to match control plan specifications
- Product is measured for conformity to requirements:
- Final audit of manufactured product
- In Process inspections
- Color match
For large orders, please contact us for custom quotes. We are happy to provide these for you.